Wednesday 17 August 2011

Boys on Brown

I got a little bit behind for the last class (Neutrals) in Nic Howard's Colour! Or is it Color? class at Big Picture Classes. But it doesn't matter. Here are a couple of layouts on brown.

This first layout is on a piece of cardboard that DH left on the ironing board (in my art space) and I could see potential! I had fun tearing, painting and layering to make this layout that took me about 20 minutes max. (Don't tell me you can tell!!!)


Are you wondering what Reuben is doing? He has a seed pod and he's holding it up as a mouth. That's all.

You might already know that we celebrate Malachi's birthday in July because we like to separate it from our Christmas celebrations where is birthday actually falls. So here Mal is heartily taking a breath to blow out his candles. That big breath cost him the chance to blow out his own candles - our little 3 year old friend got to them first.


So there you go.

I'm joining in with the Big Idea Festival at Big Picture Classes. Unfortunately for you the registrations are now closed but maybe next year you can join in :) It's free!

No comments: