Sunday 17 July 2011

It's Not Easy Being Green

We're up to green in Nic Howard's Colour! Or is it Color? class at Big Picture Classes.
I'm afraid green is not really on my list of favourites. Don't get me wrong, I like green, but not as much as pink, red, orange, purple or even blue. Even brown, black and white come before green.
Having said that, there are occasions where I just love green. For instance - green fractals.
If I had to pick a green I'd go for lime green and definitely not shopping bag green.

Enough said.
No monochromatic green layouts for me here.
Bendy Girl - the next layout in my series on "I can do a lot of things but I can't..."
Caitlin can bend herself in half. I don't have a bendy bone in my body but Caitlin was born with gymnastics running through her veins. This is just one of the positions she can contort herself into.


And Moses.
Moses is cute no matter which camera app I use to capture his smiling (and not smiling) face on my iPhone. Here's a little selection of less than perfect photos of Moses in July.


Would you like to know what camera apps I have?
Instagram
Hipstamatic
Pano
Camera+
Pro HDR
You Gotta See This
Polaroid
Retro Camera Plus
Plus the camera that the phone came with which is just called Camera, funnily enough!

No comments: