Tuesday 31 May 2011

Birthday Boys

I've had the photos for these layouts sitting on my desk since the day after the boys' birthdays at the beginning of this month. Finally, I cleared my desk off enough to actually see my cutting board. I think it gave me some space in my head too.
I am a fan of Nic Howard's scrapbooking and when I saw a little workshop on how to do Cluster Embellishing at Big Picture Classes I thought I would have a go.
Have I go I did and these are the results so far - layouts about the boys and their birthdays.




Oh! And you might notice that each layout has red typewritten journalling. That's cos I broke open the typewriter I acquired from freecycle and got hooked on typing. The black isn't as dark but the red works well and it fitted in with my colour scheme just fine.

1 comment:

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow what a beautiful Blog, I just LOVE your work!!!