Wednesday 20 October 2010

Snuck Up On Some Scrapbooking #2

The second layout I did was helped entirely by copying one of my favourite scrapbooking artists - Kathie Link. And, again, it was for The Color Room.
I've probably said this before, but Basic Grey is my all time favourite scrapbooking manufacturer. I particularly like their Element Stickers - very usable. And use I did.


Okay, so you might need a magnifying glass (so to speak - it wouldn't help really because the photo would be all pixelated) to see this photo but it is the idea that counts.
In April this year (yeah, that long ago) some Sydney homeschoolers headed up Sydney Tower to check out the scenery. Then a friend and I took our kids down to Customs House where Stephen Wiltshire (AMAzing artist) was drawing the scene that we had just seen from Sydney Tower - FROM MEMORY!!!
The kids played amongst the pole installation and I captured a moment. Fun times.

:D

PS Layout 21 for the Crop Bootcamp at Blue Bazaar.

1 comment:

kathie said...

Wonderful! I am so flattered that you copied one of my pages - I can definitely see the similarities but it is just different enough to call your own :)