Monday 4 October 2010

Mixing up my inspiration

You knew it wouldn't be too long before I scrapbooked Moses again, didn't you?
Well here he is - SO cute.


I took my inspiration from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and, in particular, her Mr. Handsome layout. I also used inspiration for the title/s from two other talented scrapbookers - Kathie Link and Iris Babao Uy with this and this respectively.
Oh, and there was a tiny bit of Dina Wakley in the title too, but a whole lot more in my next layout, inspired by Dina and a layout that I can't find a link to.


I've enjoyed my long weekend. I hope you have too.

BTW, just for the count... these are layouts 17 and 18 for Blue Bazaar's Crop Bootcamp. It feels like a terribly long way to 50 and I know not if I will make it.

Au revoir.
:D

1 comment:

Martha Lever said...

He is just adorable!
Thank you SO much for that article on Ribo Rash. I am really looking into this because it really could be this 631 MSG thing. Again, THANK YOU!!!