Friday 9 April 2010

Clouds by God


Yesterday as I was hanging out the washing I was impressed by the cool cloud formations. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, I decided to take photos straight away. The clouds reminded me of bubble wrap printing and were all blown away by the time I had finished hanging out the washing.

So I had this I idea. Glenda and Jess were coming over to do art so I printed out the photos, we each picked one and then we did some bubble wrap printing and produced a layout. Oh what fun we had with the paint, the sewing machine, our black and white pens and lettering!!!


And then we had fun taking photos of each other.



Revelation 1:6-8 (New International Version)

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

No comments: