Monday 15 March 2010

The First Layout I Ever Did


I don't know what made me think of this layout. I guess I was pondering how things change over the years and how my scrapbooking has changed and that I never used to take photos of my layouts back then and...... Anyway. Enjoy.

Oh! I just remembered what made me think of my first layout ever. I was reading a post at Get It Scrapped and they tell you how to do your first layout ever.

PS I'd love to see your first layout ever. :)

Reminder... You can get a 10% discount on orders over $40 if you pop on over to Blue Bazaar. Just put the code MARBLOGDS in the comments field - that's just to tell them that you got the news from my blog, yeah. And remember this is only valid in March - so you have pretty much half a month left to take advantage of this offer. (Please note: discounts do not apply to items already discounted, on sale or subscriptions.)




1 comment:

mh said...

pretty impressive first layout. Keeping my first layout under wraps - screams CM even with contriban product on it.