Saturday 6 February 2010

White Space on Black Cardstock

More Building Pages with Debbie Hodge at Get it Scrapped.

I'm still working my way through photos that I already have at my disposal. Sometimes if I leave the photo too long before I scrap it I end up not scrapping it. Does that make sense? Not really, but you know what I mean. I was a bit worried about the purple in the photo and might have reprinted it in black and white if I hadn't given myself the challenge to just scrap the photos I have.

Hennyway. Here's the lovely Mal again. He doesn't feature in layouts as much normally because he doesn't put himself in front of the camera but as you can see from this cute smile he obviously doesn't mind having his photo taken. What a sweetie!


I love those Hambly rub-ons. I also love those Thickers too. I said to Caitlin I bet there's a letter missing and sure enough there was - the 'o' - so I constructed one. Just thought I'd point that out!

3 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

simple, but very very effective!! you do it well :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this.

Unknown said...

this is SUCH an awesome page.