Tuesday 2 June 2009

Inspiration and a Walk Around the Garden


I'm just going through the list of blogs that inspire me and I thought I would share some of them with you. There's a bit of scrapbooking, a bit of mixed media, a smattering of letter press (a newfound pleasure), and lots of fabulous photos, heaps of colour and excitement and enough inspiration to keep me awake for days!!!


Here they are, in no particular order (except maybe alphabetical in Bloglines).


The lovely Louise Nelson and her unique style at An Uninterrupted View


Mixed media artist Julie Fei-Fan Balzer at Balzer Designs


Clean and simple scrapbooking by Cathy Zielski. I love her blog Bits & Pieces - she is SO funny.


I'm definitely a fan of Loretta Grayson and her creative style - a shoebox of photographs.


And Ngaire Bartlam and her colourful and lively blog, Blog Me Baby.


I get lots of inspiration from Elise Blaha :: enJOY it.


I don't understand a word they're saying at entreARTistesmagazine but I am inspired nonetheless!



So there you go. And you had a quick walk around the garden between showers as well. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that walk around your garden. I love gardens and flowers and your photography has really captured their beauty. I especially like the white ones. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow love these Photos Diane