Monday 18 May 2009

Today

That's the name of my 7th layout for the Blue Bazaar Crop Bootcamp. It's called Today because I ironed. But not today today. The today that I ironed was on the 5th May.


It's not that I don't like ironing. I actually don't mind it at all. It's just that I don't get around to it. Ironing is one of those jobs that is never done. As soon as I knock over a pile, I know there'll be a hearty refill of the ironing basket. It's okay though. I don't mind ironing. So today - 5th May '09 - I got around to it. Some of it anyway! And I was inspired to take a photo.

Do you remember SEI Aunt Gerti's Garden? Well I used a piece of that. How old is it?!?! Hennyway. I also used some Basic Grey Oh Baby! (also old), some retro flower punches :) and a Heidi Swapp stamp. Ta da!!! And the layout is based on Sketch 11 in the May Crop Bootcamp.

No comments: