Wednesday 22 April 2009

Ticket to Ride

I didn't want to sit at home on Easter Saturday with the kids asking every few minutes if they could go on the computer so we headed to the Tram Museum in Loftus. There was a bit of "Nyergh. This is going to be boring," but it turned out to be a rather pleasant way to spend a few hours (and a bit of money!) The kids enjoyed riding on the trams and I enjoyed the history of it all. Next time we might go for a bushwalk as well.


I used Picasa to create a collage then I put the collage into Publisher to make it the size I wanted it. I printed the collage out, measured each photo and then resized my photos to match. Then I made the collage in real life. :) (The extent to which some people go!!!)

Products: PP - Dream Street Papers LLC Romantique-Serenity, Scenic Route Summer, Daisy D's Antique Blue Wild Flowers; Alphas - Arctic Frog Business Alpha, Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers Ambrosia; Chipboard tree that I found in my oversized (cos I just don't use it) stash of chipboard stuff; Paint - Making Memories and Reeves Acrylic.

Oh and I just remembered...
I used Holly Hanks' layout that was shown on the Sassafras Lass Blog for a little bit of inspiration.

No comments: