Tuesday 21 April 2009

Kellys Falls

... the nice bits!

I know. I know. It annoys you as much as it annoys me but Kellys Falls does NOT have an apostrophe in it. So, one could assume these falls are neither owned by Kelly nor named after him. I have assumed that and pronounce it Kellis Falls to emphasise my acknowledgement of the lack of apostrophication.

Okay. Now that we have that over and done with, here's a layout - a quick one that took me about a week to get done. Oxymoronic!


There were NOT nice bits as well.

Products: Making Memories 5th Avenue PP and Color Staples; Memories Mist; Radiant Rain dauber; Thickers Hat Box; Pink Paislee Holly Doodle Alphabet stickers; Bo Bunny Bodacious Brads; Bumble Bee Crafts Bamboo Paper Clips; String; AND those cute crocheted flowers - does anyone know who they are by? Peg? I can't remember.

No comments: