Thursday 2 April 2009

facebook has changed my life!!!

I bet that made you read further!

Well, you see, now that Sophie-Lee is on facebook she is happy to pose for photos. That means I get to scrap photos of Sophie-Lee, and in particular, photos of Sophie-Lee's 15th birthday. Which wasn't a hugely amazing event but an event, nevertheless.

I like getting the Boxx of Scraps from Scrapboxx. Maria does a fab job of putting together a box of goodies that colour coordinate fabulously and stretches my creativity just a little bit more. Sometimes, when my mojo is missing, I just use one of the Design Team's layouts and scraplift - like I did for this layout. I started with Nicole Anderson's layout (I wish I could find a way to link to it) and ended up with this - similar but different.


Journalling under the story in 6 words says: Sophie-Lee's fifteenth birthday was not much different to any other day except that she got some presents and we had a birthday cake.


Products: Bazzill; Basic Grey Marrakech PP, Chip Sticker shapes, Alphabet stickers.

Speaking of life-changing experiences...
If you want a life-changing experience (and you really DO want this one) then having a relationship with the God of all creation, through Jesus Christ, is tops!

No comments: