Monday 23 March 2009

My Fave Colour Combo

Kraft, Red and White with Black.

I've taken to shamelessly scraplifting the awesome layouts I am inspired by. Today it's Amanda Hall and her Sunday 9.30 layout.

A few weeks ago five of us went to The Cat Empire concert. Considering we took this selfie in the dark on my mobile phone it didn't turn out too badly, really. I did fix up the red eyes just a tad!


I used a technique that I pinched from Dina Wakley's Art Journaling Class to do the The Cat Empire title. I stamped the title onto some tissue paper and then used gel medium to stick it down onto the page. The tissue becomes transparent and leaves the title there. Voila! I really like that cos it reduces the stress of stamping in the right place trying not to make any mistakes.

Products: Bazzill Kraft CS; Alphabets - SEI alphabet stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Chatterbox, Making Memories Tiny Alphas; Towmbow Dual Brush Pen; Zig Millennium Pen; Making Memories White paint; Hero Arts Pixie Letters; Stazon; Heidi Swapp Chipboard Ornament.

No comments: