Wednesday 4 March 2009

Crop Bootcamp #5 and #4



Products.
I used the KI Memories Lace Cardstock as a mask on white Bazzill and then used some of the GlimmerMist sprayed Lace on the page. Bazzill background. Sassafras Lass Life is Beautiful Edges; Pink Paisley Sweet Cakes Collection; Making Memories Diecuts - 5th Avenue Elizabeth Flowers; Brads; Basic Grey Die Cut Alphabet; Making Memories Tiny Alpha; Zig Writer.



Okay, Sophie-Lee doesn't want you to see my #4 layout so I'll just tell you about it. It's the first school layout I have ever done. It's called First Days At School... Ever! and has photos of Sophie-Lee in her sports uniform and her other uniform and a photo of the ribbon in her hair.

I used Navy Bazzill for the background, Creative Imaginations Damask Scrolls , and the back of De Ja Vu's 134 sprayed with denim GlimmerMist. I used a navy ric rac and a dark red ribbon, and white journaling strips. The Title was cut with my craftROBO out of the navy cardstock and the 'ever' was Remember When Laser Cut Alphabet Stickers.

So there you go.

No comments: