Tuesday 10 March 2009

Crop Bootcamp #15

Journaling reads:
Once a month AHEG would get together at NERAM for a social and educational event. I’m not sure that the kids ever cared about the art itself but I was often inspired by what I saw. I’d go home and, more often than not, forget about what I was inspired by. But there was one time when I just couldn’t let it go. It was way back before I had any scrapbooking tools or products except for some left over sticky dots from an introduction to scrapbooking class.

Hennyway… In those days I used to get up at about 5am and enjoy the peace for a couple of hours. Well one Sunday morning I decided to weave two photos just like I had been inspired to do by the exhibition at NERAM. I learnt a lot that morning!

I’m scrapbooking it now to preserve it.
So there you go!!!



And here's a close up.


I was going to pring the journaling directly onto the cardstock but the printer was being so temperamental that I decided I was not prepared to take the risk. So I traced it instead. I like the neat, formatted handwritten look.

Products: PP - Basic Grey Ambrosia; Basic Grey Element Stickers and Alphabet Stickers; Zig Milennium pen.

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Wow - I love your woven photograph! I've never seen anything like that - what a great technique!!!

AlexM said...

wow! Love this! I have to try it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a fab idea, it sure looks super.