Monday 9 March 2009

Crop Bootcamp #12

We had a quiet Christmas Day and prepared for Boxing Day which was when all our family were getting together at our place. Part of the preparation was to make a cheesecake. Dad kept his beady eye on the cream and noticed that some of it wasn't going into the cheesecake so he asked if he could have it. I told him he had to wait. :)

Dad didn't know what he had to wait for, but I bet you do! He had to wait for me to get the camera, of course! Not the best photos I've ever taken but great photos nevertheless. What a laugh!


You know, I used to try to like cream (and soggy, squishy, brown bananas) just because my Dad does, but I simply don't. That's the gist of the journaling too.

Products: PP - Basic Grey Ambrosia (my fave BG line), Creative Imaginations; Basic Grey Mini Monogram Stickers, Element Stickers; KaiserScrapbook Rhinestones.

No comments: