Thursday 25 September 2008

Therapy

I am having the greatest fun packing. One of my fave things to do is clean out and consolidate. And then there is cleaning - the amount of dust, cobwebs and other things is mind-blowing (yet not altogether surprising - is that oxymoronic?). Too much fun to have in one day!!!

Except for the empty shelves, the lounge/dining/kitchen look relatively normal, but head up to the rumpus room and you will encounter the depot look. I stole the 'depot' term from my Mum who has just recently moved.



Interestingly, nearly ALL my family will haved moved (major, significant-type moves) this year.

Things I have noticed...
- Any time after I have sealed the box, I will find another piece that should go in that box.
- I reckon that even when the house appears to be completely empty I could find another piece of Lego!
- There will always be an odd sock!
- There will always be a bit of Blu Tac or Pritt Sticky Stuff (much better) stuck somewhere (besides the carpet!).

That's all for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not many people would say that they like packing :)
But I can kinda relate - I love throwing out things that haven't been used in 6 months OR since we moved last.
The pictures confirm that it is probably going to happen - The Sylvester's are moving :(

Anonymous said...

How do you keep living when everything is in boxes? Any pics of the children amongst it all? I am looking forward to seeing it all unpacked and in its new home. Best wishes.