Saturday 23 August 2008

Get This Look

As I have already mentioned, I had a hair cut yesterday. Some of you will look at the photo and go "Whoah! That's different." Others of you probably have no idea what it looked like before. Do you think I can find a decent photo that shows you? No.

Hennyway. I realised that I have not had a change of hairstyle since I have been scrapbooking this way, so I combined my new look with the funky colour challenge at Colorstory. CS7 calls for a funky mix of yellow, pink, teal and red, with layers and stitching details to give a youthful tone.


Whaddayreckon?

The journalling reads: I found a photo of a hairstyle that I liked. I wasn't sure if it would work on my hair, but with the help of some new hair products and my favourite hairdresser, this is the result.

The new hair products are AWESOME - NonScents - not at all expensive, even getting them from the U.S.

Products:Bazzill; KI Memories Lace cardstock; Fiskars Threading Water punch; EK Success Retro Flower punch; Blumenthal Lansing Co. Buttons; Some other buttons ?; Carolee's creations AdornIt Tiny Whoopsy Teal Alphabet; Zig Millennium Pen; Embroidery thread.


4 comments:

Kerryn said...

Love your take on the challenge Diane! Haircut looks pretty good too :).
TFS

Peg said...

stunning Honey!
lovin' your page too

Anonymous said...

Love your new stylish haircut... and must try this colour combo if that is all it takes to give me Youth (so need some of that) Happy scrapping xxx

Hugs Lucy :)(oldly from scrapapple)

MH said...

Good job - on the new look and the page. A change is as good as a holiday...?