Wednesday 13 August 2008

Chess


A new obsession - Chest. That's how Declan says it! And he's likely to kill you if you make the wrong move. "Take," I say patiently. "Take!"

My Dad taught me how to play chess but I was never really interested. Now I know very little about it - how the knight moves, and the pawn. That's all. DH taught the kids how to play and now Declan, and sometimes even Hudson, can beat their Dad!!!

(I also now know that the queen goes on her own coloured square - I didn't know that when I took the photo. Declan was questioning it but I couldn't help him and he'd had enough of photos for me to find out.)

Anyone for a game of chess? Declan will play you.

Products:Bazzill Bling (the back!); Technique Tuesday Textile Squares; Heidi Swapp foam stamps diamonds; Tim Holtz Grungeboard shapes; Making Memories black paint; Folk Art Metallic Pure Gold; Stazon Ink; Towmbow ABT marker; Uniball Signo Gel pen; Heidi Swapp XL ghost heart; Foof a La button; DMC embroidery thread; KaiserCraft Rhinestones.


No comments: