Sunday 27 July 2008

White on White

and White With 1.

It all started with a sheet of Bazzill with a defect - a nice defect, I thought. So I layered the Bazzill and then started adding things.

The challenge at White With 1 is to have white as the dominant colour, black as the additional colour (I know, black is not a colour! Nor white, for that matter.) and a hand-made embellishment.

I was inspired by the embellishment on a layout by Kylie that I saw on The Boxx and hopefully you can see here called tea for 2.



Products: Bazzill; ColorMates; felt; Melissa Frances Vintage Antique Buttons; 7 gypsies clear buttons; Queen&Co Felt Fusion (I needed teflon-coated fingers and FOUR hands for this stuff!); KaiserCraft Rhinestones (I love those things!); American Crafts Thickers; Uniball Gel Pen.




No comments: