Thursday 13 March 2008

First Time For Everything!

I've been tagged - by Meg - for the very first time ever. And, frankly, I don't think I can do it. Especially the bit where you have to tag someone else.

This is what you are supposed to do.

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here's my seven weird and wonderful things...

1. I have very long and very narrow, flat feet. That creates a nightmare for finding shoes that can fit my orthotics and look great at the same time.
2. My favourite season is Autumn - Love it!
3. My favourite colour is pink.
4. If I was to study something at a tertiary level it would be a hard choice between Maths, Science or Graphic Arts. How weird is that?
5. If I have to have a favourite number it is 11 - I don’t know why!
6. I really can't handle the smell of deodorant and washing powders - they make me cry (literally - I just burst into tears) and nauseous.
7. I can say the books of the Bible (btw - my favourite book of the Bible is Romans)

So, if you feel like tagging yourself, go right ahead. :)

No comments: