Saturday 19 January 2008

A couple of things

Firstly, I scraplifted myself!!!

Janelle and I are helping each other to stick to our weight loss plan by supporting each other, being accountable to each other, and encouraging each other as much as possible.

I did this layout as a happy reminder of our friendship, our goal, and our ability to be successful.



And secondly, the Weekend Workout at Scrapapple. The challenge is to use Christmas paper/s on a LO but... not for a layout about Christmas. I have been on a roll using up paper scraps and so this challenge is right down my alley.


Watch out Vogue, here comes Hudson!

Usually when Hudson goes quiet it means he's doing something naughty like playing in the car or climbing into the cupboards. This time Hudson was quiet because he was concentrating very hard on getting Reuben's socks and shoes on for a great fashion statement.

Hudson marched very proudly up the hallway saying, "Hey Mum!" Then he posed and said, "Coolness!" Ya gotta laugh :)

No comments: