Saturday 4 August 2007

I can't live without...

Well, actually, I am sure that I could live without my mobile phone - I don't want to, but I could.

Other things that I could live without but don't want to, are: progesterone cream; filtered water; my computer; the Internet, and in particular, Google. Not to mention, my dh, family and friends; electricity; water; and a clean loo. Oh, and there is light and colour and music - wouldn't want to live without them.

There's only one thing I don't think I can live without - sleep! I haven't tried it but I have pushed the boundaries a little and it wasn't pleasant.

So anyway. Scrapapple's Weekend Workout this week is to scrap ONE thing that you can't live without. Here's mine.


The background is made up of the most common numbers I use on my mobile (don't try calling them because they are not exactly the same) interspersed with the names of the people I have in my address book.

3 comments:

Delta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Great page Diane! I think sleep is the one thing I REALLY can't live without too. I'm a b**** if I've not had my sleep...LOL...

Louise said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT LO Diane!!!! Love it!! :)