Saturday 7 July 2007

From one extreme to the other!



It's just that I have been waiting for the inspiration to scrap this photo which was taken in April. The whole layout has many design elements similar to Sheree McGee's layouts so I mention her here - I haven't decided whether it is a Scrapjack or not.
As the kids get older it's not easy to scrap them - they look at a photo of themselves and say "That's an awful photo!" I can't scrapbook if I know they hate the photo of themselves, so I have to run them by the kids for kind of 'permission' - which is what I had to do with this one. I do understand - mostly.

1 comment:

Delta said...

yeap i know what its like little sisters are exactly the same. She has to approve every photo. Thats why its great when im up here she cant see what im doing hahahah. Love the layout of susannah captures the motion and action of comming out of the surf perfectly love it.
Love always,
Nae xoxoxo