Friday 8 June 2007

Scrapping Challenge





Well I have given myself the challenge of creating 20 layouts this month thanks to the girls at Scrapbook Divas. I knew that as soon as I committed myself to that I would get into trouble - and so I did. All of a sudden new demands have been made on my time. But it is early days yet.
Oh, and use my curent supplies - no buying new stuff!
Here are my first three layouts for June.
Declan and Hudson have been SO cute lately I just want to scrap every moment of their lives!
"Play Together" is my Scrapjack of Jo Carey's layout that you can see at Aussie Scrapjacked. "United we Stand" is a Scrapjack of Jo Carey's "Cricket".
And "Feel the Love" - I just had to scrap that photo!
That's 3 down - 17 to go!







1 comment:

Lara said...

gorgeous layouts!